Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Rich Beyond Measure As God’s Children We Are Heirs To Everything He Has! And Just In Case That Didn’t Sink In … He Owns Everything!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 22; Deuteronomy 23; Deuteronomy 24; Galatians 4

Rich Beyond Measure

As God’s Children We Are Heirs To Everything He Has!

And Just In Case That Didn’t Sink In … He Owns Everything!


Scripture

Galatians 4

4But when the right time came, God sent his Son into the world. A woman gave birth to him, and he came under the control of God’s laws. 5God sent him to pay for the freedom of those who were controlled by these laws so that we would be adopted as his children. 6Because you are God’s children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into us to call out, “Abba! Father!” 7So you are no longer slaves but God’s children. Since you are God’s children, God has also made you heirs.

Observation


How much are you worth? 

You might look around and you might find that you have an empty bank account, no savings, too much credit card debt, student loans, and very few assets, maybe an old car or a boat, and few other grown up toys. Maybe this stresses you out! If you have been careless with your spending then maybe it should and maybe you need to go to a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class and begin to make some drastic changes! God does want us to be good stewards of what He has provided us. 

But for many of us we don’t have much debt, but we also don’t have very many assets to show for all the years we have been on this earth. If you fit into this category like Kathy and I do then you may have reason to rejoice with us. 

If you are a Christ Follower and you are getting closer to the end of your life and you have very few toys, very few assets, not much money to speak of then maybe you can rejoice with us and consider this huge truth that the Apostle Paul shares in Galatians 4:6-7 “6Because you are God’s children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into us to call out, “Abba! Father!” 7So you are no longer slaves but God’s children. Since you are God’s children, God has also made you heirs.

We are rich! If God owns everything and we are His heirs then we will also own everything! That should put a smile on your face! We are children of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are children of the Mighty Creator God Who owns and created everything. He created everything just for you and me! How about that! God is so good. 

Application


I am content with what I have and what I don’t have because I know that one day I will have everything!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so blessed. You have provided everything I need to live out this Christian life. You provide for my daily needs. You take care of me. I am so blessed. I am Your child. As Your child I am heir to everything You have. You have adopted me into Your family. I don’t deserve it, but I get to enjoy it. Thank You for loving me so much. Help other believers understand the riches that have because they belong to You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: