Thursday, March 15, 2012

Law Of The Harvest Has Anyone Ever Explained To You How It Works? This Is Important…

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 28; Deuteronomy 29; Galatians 6

Law Of The Harvest

Has Anyone Ever Explained To You How It Works? 

This Is Important…

Scripture

Galatians 6

9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. 10 Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith. 

Observation

I can remember Dr. Waylon B. Moore teaching the church about “The Law of the Harvest”. It is something that all of us better remember! Here are a few things that I remember that he taught us that day:

1.      You harvest the same kind that you sow. If you sow corn, you are not going to harvest beans. If you sow love, you will harvest love. If you sow hate you will harvest hate!


2.      You will always harvest more than you sow. If you sow corn seeds you will harvest way more than you sowed. If you sow love or kindness you will harvest more than you sowed. If you sowed unkindness or meanness you will harvest more than you sowed.


3.      You will always harvest in a different season than you sowed. The harvest will come later, but it will come.  

Application

I will think of a good deed that I can do for someone this week. I know by God’s word that I will reap a harvest of blessings by doing good things for other people.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is not our nature to do good things for other people. We are selfish by nature. Help me think of ways that I can do good things for others this week. So many people have done so much for me. I am blessed. Thank You for bringing Dr. Waylon Moore into our lives at just the right time. He is my mentor and my great friend. I pray that You bless him with health and strength today so he can continue serving You with all his heart. You are a Mighty God. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: