Sunday, October 14, 2012

Blessed Is The One Whose Delight Is In The Law Of The LORD, And Who Meditates On His Law Day And Night


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

 Nehemiah 11; Nehemiah 12; Psalm 1; Acts 3

Blessed Is The One

Whose Delight Is In The Law Of The LORD,

And Who Meditates On His Law Day And Night

Scripture

Psalm 1

Blessed is the one
    who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
    or sit in the company of mockers,


but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
    and who meditates on his law day and night.


That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
    which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
    whatever they do prospers.


Observation

I love it when I ask someone how they are doing and their reply is, “I am blessed!” It is so true for those that follow the Lord Jesus Christ! We are blessed! 

Just look at the promise that God gives us in Psalm 1. For all of us that don’t hang out with the wicked, but instead delight and meditate on His Word day and night, we will be like a tree planted by stream. We will be strong and healthy! We will prosper. 

We are blessed! 

Today as you and I go to worship lets remember this passage and thank God for the lives that we get to live! 

We are blessed! 

Application

I will thank my God today for all His blessings. I recognize that except for the Grace of God and His working in my life I could have spent my life hanging out with the wicked and living a life of mere existence!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am blessed. Thank You for giving such a good life. Help me guide others to a relationship with You so they can also experience everything that You have for them. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: