Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The LORD Delights In Those Who Fear Him, Who Put Their Hope In His Unfailing Love.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Zechariah 13; Zechariah 14; Psalm 147; Luke 15

The LORD Delights In Those 

Who Fear Him,

Who Put Their Hope In His Unfailing Love.

Scripture

Psalm 147

10 His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse,
    nor his delight in the legs of the warrior;


11 the Lord delights in those who fear him,
    who put their hope in his unfailing love.


Observation

It amazing that you and I can be “delights” to the God Who created everything. All we need to do is to love and respect Him and put our confidence in Him and we will be His “delights” If you have a relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ then you are one of His delights! The Bible says that we are the “apple of His eye.” Psalm 17:8

Read Psalm 139 today if you have any doubts!

Psalm 139:13-18

    [13] You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
        and knit me together in my mother's womb.
    [14] Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
        Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it.
    [15] You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
        as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
    [16] You saw me before I was born.
        Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
    Every moment was laid out
        before a single day had passed.

    [17] How precious are your thoughts about me, O God!
        They are innumerable!
    [18] I can't even count them;
        they outnumber the grains of sand!
    And when I wake up in the morning,
        you are still with me!

Application

I will thank God today for the privilege of being His delight!

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for feeling the way You do about me. I don’t deserve it. I am a sinner. I don’t deserve Your love, but thank You for loving me. You are worthy of praise!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: