Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Crucified With Christ!

Crucified With Christ!

Deuteronomy 16; Deuteronomy 17; Deuteronomy 18; Psalm 38; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”


Observation

Have you ever thought much about this verse? Paul is saying that just like Christ was crucified on the cross that his life was also nailed to the cross. He was dead. I believe that he was talking about being a living sacrifice. It is not about me; it is all about Him.


Application

Where do I need to die to self?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be like Paul. Help me to die to self and live for Christ!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: