Wednesday, October 03, 2012

“… Let Him Warn Them, So That They Will Not Also Come To This Place Of Torment.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezra 5; Ezra 6; Psalm 138; Luke 16

“… Let Him 

Warn Them,

So That They Will Not Also Come To This Place Of Torment.”

Scripture

Luke 16

28 “… Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.”

Observation

Hell is a very real place and it is a very real place of torment. Read Luke 16:19-31 and see if you can’t feel the heat as you read about it! It is real. It is a place of everlasting torment. And it is also a place of regrets.

This rich man who lived is life in luxury everyday while he was on earth regretted the fact that his five brothers were going to join him in Hell if someone didn’t share the Good News with them. He begged Moses to send the beggar Lazarus to share with them, but Moses told the rich man that it was too late!

Who do you know that needs to hear about Jesus?

When you die will you go to Heaven or Hell?

Application

 I will share Jesus with everyone I can.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I believe that Hell is a real place. You have given me the task of sharing the Good News. Help me share with those that You bring into my path today. I pray for my family. I pray for their salvation. I don’t want any of them to spend an eternity separated from You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: