Monday, October 08, 2012

Heaven And Earth Will Pass Away, But My Words Will Never Pass Away.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezra 9; Ezra 10; Psalm 131; Luke 21

Heaven And Earth

Will Pass Away,

But My Words Will Never Pass Away. 

Scripture

Luke 21

33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Observation

Since God’s Word will never pass away I think it is a very smart thing to memorize verses and guard them in our hearts. 

Here are two verses that I am working on this week:

Psalm 143:8 “Let me hear thy loving kindness in the morning:
For I trust in thee,
Teach me the way in which I should walk;
For to thee I lift up my soul.” Psalm 143:8

Psalm 5:3 “In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice;
In the morning I lay my requests before you
And wait in expectation!” Psalm 5:3

 Application

I will memorize 1 Timothy 4:15 this week! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to guard Your Word in my heart. Help me memorize 1 Timothy 4:15 and at least one new verse every week. Everything around me may fall apart but Your Word will remain forever. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: