Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Minds Of These People Are Now Closed, They Have Ears, But They Don’t Listen. They Have Eyes, But They Refuse To See.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 18; Psalm 114; Acts 27; Acts 28

The Minds Of These People Are Now Closed,

They Have Ears, But They Don’t Listen.

They Have Eyes, But They Refuse To See.

Scripture

Acts 28

27 Yes, the minds of these people are now closed.

    They have ears, but they don’t listen.

 
    They have eyes, but they refuse to see.


Observation

 It is our job to share the Gospel and it is God’s job to give people the ability to understand and receive the Gospel. Only God saves people. 

Paul understood that some of the people that he shared the Gospel with would not accept it. Many of the Jews he shared with never could accept the fact that the Messiah had come. 

It is no different today. Some of the people that we witness to will say “yes” to Jesus and others will say “no”. Our job is to share. God’s job is to give the understanding. It is God’s work to open up their hearts and minds and give them spiritual understanding. 

I believe praying for people and asking God to save them is huge. I believe that my salvation was a result of my grandmother’s prayers. We have been given the task of intercession. God listens to our prayers and He works in the lives of those who we pray for.

Application

I will pray for one of my lost friends as we travel today. I will pray that God gives him spiritual understanding and I will pray for his salvation.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to pray for my lost friend all day today. Keep him on my mind so that I can continually lift him up to You. You are more than able to save him because You saved me! I know that You love him just as much as you love me. Give him the spiritual understanding. Open up his heart and his eyes to the things of God.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: