Tuesday, October 23, 2012

“Don’t Be Afraid, And Don’t Stop Talking To People. I Am With You, And No One Will Be Able To Hurt You.” Many Of My People Are In This City.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 13; Job 14; Acts 17; Acts 18

“Don’t Be Afraid, And Don’t Stop Talking To People. 

I Am With You, And No One Will Be Able To Hurt You.”

Many Of My People Are In This City.”

Scripture

Acts 18

During the night, Paul had a vision. The Lord said to him, “Don’t be afraid, and don’t stop talking to people. 10 I am with you, and no one will be able to hurt you. Many of my people are in this city.” 11 Paul stayed there for a year and a half teaching God’s message to the people.

Observation

This was a word from Jesus to the Apostle Paul but it is also a word for us today.
“Don’t be afraid, and don’t stop talking to people. I am with you, and no one will be able to hurt you. Many of my people are in this city.” 

I believe that these are the words from Jesus to our church today! I know that Jesus would say, “Many of my people are in this city.” 

It is so exciting to see new people coming every Sunday to our church looking for our Savior. Paul worked with those new believers for 1½ years before leaving them and going somewhere else.

Application

I will help follow-up the new Christians that become part of our church. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to be afraid to talk to people about You. Give me the boldness to help grow these new believers in their faith. I pray for others that have this same burden. Help us to develop a ministry to the new believers that will help them to grow in their faith. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: