Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friends Should Be Loyal To You In Times Of Trouble, Even If You Turn Away From God All-Powerful.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Job 6; Job 7; Job 8; Acts 12

Friends Should Be Loyal To You

In Times Of Trouble,

Even If You Turn Away From God All-Powerful.

Scripture

Job 6

14 “Friends should be loyal to you in times of trouble,
    even if you turn away from God All-Powerful.

Observation

Who needs a call from you right now? Is there a friend that was coming to church, but now they have dropped off and have returned to his or her old way of life? If someone comes to mind, then they need a phone call or a visit from us today.

Job’s friends were not any help to Job at all. All they wanted to do was give Job advice. What he needed were friends that would just be there for him. 

Application

Someone has come to my mind that needs a phone call from me today. How about you? 

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, I need to love and care about people a lot more than I do. It is easy to care and think about those that are lovely, but the unlovely are tough to love. Help me love the unlovely today. Help me make the phone calls I need to make to encourage them even though it seems that they don’t want any help. I pray that You do a mighty work in their lives so they can experience life the way it was meant to be.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: