Saturday, October 13, 2012

“Do Not Let All This Hardship Seem Trifling In Your Eyes – The Hardship That Has Come On Us, …”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 9; Nehemiah 10; Acts 2

“Do Not Let All This Hardship

Seem Trifling In Your Eyes – 

The Hardship That Has Come On Us, …”

Scripture

Nehemiah 9

32 “Now therefore, our God, the great God, mighty and awesome, who keeps his covenant of love, do not let all this hardship seem trifling in your eyes—the hardship that has come on us, …”
                       
Observation

Whatever you are going through today; no matter how difficult your circumstances are, always remember this:

God is good.

Today you might be dealing with a broken relationship, children that are making bad choices, serious health issues, open opposition in your ministry, financial worries or the death of a loved one – always remember this:

God is good.

Not one of our hurts gets by Him. He feels them all. The Bible says, “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.”  1 Peter 5:7

He is the Great and Awesome God, who keeps His covenant of love!   

Application

I will pray for those going through difficult times today. I will pray to my God who loves and cares about them and who hears my prayers.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am burdened for my friends who are going through so much pain and suffering. I cry out for them. I pray that you touch them and heal them. I pray that You help them as they go through these difficult times. You are a Great and Awesome God. You love us. You keep Your covenant of love. Thank You for hearing my prayers. You are worthy of Praise!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: