Thursday, October 11, 2012

Don’t Put Your Trust In Human Leaders; No Human Being Can Save You.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nehemiah 5; Nehemiah 6; Psalm 146; Luke 24

Don’t

Put Your Trust In Human Leaders;

No Human Being Can Save You.

Scripture

Psalm 146

Don't put your trust in human leaders;
    no human being can save you.


Observation

As we hear the debate tonight between Vice President Joe Biden and Paul Ryan keep in mind this scripture found in Psalm 146. No matter who wins the election or who loses the election our trust needs to be in God and not in human leaders! They will disappoint you!

I think we should vote for those whom we think would do the best job of running our country and then we need to place our faith in trust in our God that created everything!
  
Application

I will watch the debate. I will pray for both men. Then I will trust in my God and not in politicians. 

  Prayer

Heavenly Father, I do pray for Vice President Joe Biden and for Paul Ryan. I pray that they would seek You out and that You would provide these men the wisdom that they need for the jobs that they are in. I pray for the President of our country and I pray for the person to win the Presidential election that would bring You more honor and glory. I know that You raise up leaders of nations and You also take them down. You are All-Powerful. Nothing is too hard for You. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: