Sunday, February 03, 2013

…But God Has Shown Me That I Should No Longer Think Of Anyone As Impure Or Unclean.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 35; Exodus 36; Acts 10

…But God Has Shown Me 

That I Should No Longer

Think Of Anyone As Impure Or Unclean.

Scripture

Acts 10

28b “…But God has shown me that I should no longer think of anyone as impure or unclean.”

Observation

Prejudice! 

Are you prejudiced? 

It can be against someone because they have a different skin color or because they speak a different language or they smell bad, or maybe they are very overweight, or maybe they are mentally challenged. Anytime you think you are better than someone else or look down on someone you are prejudice.

It is still very prevalent today. Peter had a big problem-accepting people that were not Jewish. Who do you have a problem accepting? Who do I have a problem accepting?

Today as you and I go to worship lets sit by someone different. Why not lets try to sit by someone we usually try to avoid.

Lets pay extra attention to folks we usually steer clear of today! Lets make God smile!

Application

 I will look for someone that people tend to avoid and spend a little time with them this morning. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You don’t show favoritism - so help me be like You. Give me Your Heart and Your Eyes for the people around me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: