Thursday, February 28, 2013

Love Never Gives Up On People. It Never Stops Trusting, Never Loses Hope, And Never Quits.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 24; Numbers 25; Numbers 26; Numbers 27; 1 Corinthians 13

Love Never Gives Up On People.

It Never Stops Trusting, 

Never Loses Hope, And Never Quits.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 13

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily. Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is never happy when others do wrong, but it is always happy with the truth.
 
Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits.

Observation

In I Corinthians 13 you could easily change the word love for Jesus and it would still be completely true, but if you put my name or your name in the place of love in this chapter I don’t believe it would ring quite as true. Maybe you could interchange your name and make it work but mine would fall way short.

I want to love in an “I Corinthians 13 kind of way”. How about you?  

Application

Jesus (Love) never gives up on people. I will try my best not to give up on them either. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me keep up with the men and women that You have placed in my life and don’t let me ever give up on them.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: