Friday, February 22, 2013

“Don’t Limit My Power! You Will See That I Can Do What I Say I Can Do.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 10; Numbers 11; Psalm 27; Mark 1 

“Don’t Limit My Power!

You Will See That I Can Do

What I Say I Can Do.”

Scripture

Numbers 11

23 But the Lord said to Moses, “Don’t limit my power! You will see that I can do what I say I can do.”

Observation

The Israelites were complaining about not having meat to eat! They were tired of eating the “manna” that God had provided.

God became angry and He told Moses that the Israelites would eat every day for a month. Moses’ response to God’s statement was that there was no way possible to provide meat for all the people.

Moses said to God that if he (Moses) killed all of the cattle and sheep that they had in their possession and caught all the fish in the sea there wouldn’t be enough meat to feed all the people for a month! 

Moses told God that there were over 600,000 soldiers plus all the women and children. I don’t think Moses had to tell God how many soldiers were in the army … do you?

Moses received a stern rebuke from God because of his lack of faith!

How are you and I trying to limit the power of God? Do you believe that God can do what He says He can do?

What are the situations that seem “impossible” in your life right now? Will you trust God to do the “Impossible”?


Application

 I will trust God with the things in my life that seem “impossible”. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, there are several things going on right now that are impossible and beyond me to fix. I know that You allow these things to come into my life so that I am able to trust You more. Help me with my unbelief! Thank You for always coming through and for always showing me how Powerful You are. You have never ever disappointed me. Give me the ability to trust in You. I don’t want to limit Your power. I believe that You can do what You say You can do!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: