Friday, February 15, 2013

O LORD, I Give My Life To You. I Trust In You, My God!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Leviticus 25; Psalm 25; Psalm 26; Acts 22

O LORD, I Give My Life 

To You.

I Trust In You, My God!

Scripture

Psalm 25

O Lord, I give my life to you.
    I trust in you, my God! …


Observation

Yesterday when I had a heart cath one of the nurses asked me, “Are you anxious?” I replied, “No, why should I be?” It was funny to watch his face because then he didn’t know what to say to me.

But I wasn’t afraid or anxious. What I dreaded the most was the idea of having to spend a night in a hospital bed (those beds are the worst), but I wasn’t afraid or fearful of what might happen to me during the procedure.

I did come home today with a double overlapping stent in my left anterior artery. So 2 out of my 3 major arteries have been tweaked so far!

Our first memory verse for our 40-day church wide campaign came in handy yesterday as I faced this procedure and all that it could have meant. In this verse God says, “I am your creator. You were in my care even before you were born.” (Isaiah 44:2b) God reminded me of that verse and many other verses like that one this past week and they are similar to what we read in Psalm 25 today.

What are you going through today? God cares for you. Why not memorize and meditate on some of God’s great promises that He has for you in His Word.

Application

I will work on week 2 and week 3’s memory verses (“What On Earth Am I Here For?” - Rick Warren’s 40-day campaign).

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your care. Help those that are worried and anxious over things going on in their lives. Give them Your peace. Help them to trust You through it all. I pray for people to be saved this week through the ministry of our church. Continue to bless our church. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: