Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Earth Is The LORD’S, And Everything In It. The World And All It’s People Belong To Him.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Leviticus 23; Leviticus 24; Psalm 24; Acts 21

The Earth Is The LORD’S, And 

Everything In It.

The World And All It’s People Belong To Him.

Scripture

Psalm 24

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.
    The world and all its people belong to him.


Observation

 Could reminder to me this morning that I belong to the LORD. He will take care of me as I go through this surgery. “He is my creator. I was in His care even before I was born.” Isaiah 44:2

Happy Valentines Day to the BEST WIFE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! Nobody compares to you! I love you Kath!

Application

I will put my total trust in Him as I go through this procedure. I am in His Hands.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for doctors and nurses and hospitals, but You are the One in Whom I put my trust. Thank You for taking care of me. No matter what happens this morning I know that I am in Your care. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: