Saturday, February 02, 2013

I Know The LORD Is Always With Me. I Will Not Be Shaken, For He Is Right Beside Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 33; Exodus 34; Psalm 16; Acts 9 

I Know The LORD Is Always With Me.

I Will Not Be Shaken,

For He Is Right Beside Me.

Scripture

Psalm 16

I will bless the Lord who guides me;
    even at night my heart instructs me.


I know the Lord is always with me.
    I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.


Observation

Are you afraid of anything today?

Why don’t you and I memorize this verse today so we can overcome any fears that come our way. I will if you will. I will even if you won’t!

I know the LORD is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me!


Application

I will memorize and meditate on Psalm 16:8 today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You are always with me. I will not be shaken, for You are right beside me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: