Monday, February 11, 2013

Don’t Be Afraid! Speak Out! Don’t Be Silent!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Leviticus 15; Leviticus 16; Leviticus 17; Acts 18

Don’t Be Afraid!

Speak Out!

Don’t Be Silent!

Scripture

Acts 18

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision and told him, “Don’t be afraid! Speak out! Don’t be silent! 10 For I am with you, and no one will attack and harm you, for many people in this city belong to me.” 11 So Paul stayed there for the next year and a half, teaching the word of God.

Observation

The Apostle Paul as tough and fearless as he was needed encouragement from the Lord. He needed for God to tell him to hang in there.

Maybe you need these words today too, “Don’t be afraid! Speak out! Don’t be silent! For I am with you, and no one will attack and harm you, for many people in this city belong to me.”

I wonder how many more people in our city belong to God and just need us to find them?

Application

I will look for people that cross my path today and I will be reminded of the fact that they may be the ones that belong to God. I will not be afraid! I will speak out! I will not be silent!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You still have many people in this city that belong to You. Help me not to be afraid. Help me to speak out. Don’t let me be silent. I know that You are with me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: