Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The LORD Is My Shepherd. I Will Always Have Everything I Need.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 7; Psalm 23; Acts 27

The LORD Is My Shepherd.

I Will

Always Have Everything I Need.

Scripture

Psalm 23


23 The Lord is my shepherd.
    I will always have everything I need.

He gives me green pastures to lie in.
    He leads me by calm pools of water.

He restores my strength.
    He leads me on right paths to show that he is good.

Even if I walk through a valley as dark as the grave,
    I will not be afraid of any danger, because you are with me.
    Your rod and staff comfort me.

You prepared a meal for me in front of my enemies.
    You welcomed me as an honored guest.

    My cup is full and spilling over.

Your goodness and mercy will be with me all my life,
    and I will live in the Lord’s house a long, long time.

Observation

Contentment is not found in a “Happy Meal”. The “Happy Meal” was a huge success for McDonalds because it fit right into our American culture of not being content.

The LORD is my shepherd. I will always have everything I need.

End Of Story!

Application

When I begin to worry today about what I may not have I will remember God’s promise in Psalm 23:1. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, because You are my Shepherd I have everything I need. "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what You have prepared  for me because You love me." (I Corinthians 2:9 – Eddy paraphrase) 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: