Sunday, February 10, 2013

Now He Commands Everyone Everywhere To Repent Of Their Sins And Turn To Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Leviticus 13; Leviticus 14; Acts 17

Now He Commands Everyone

Everywhere To Repent

Of Their Sins And Turn To Him

Scripture

Acts 17

30 “God overlooked people’s ignorance about these things in earlier times, but now he commands everyone everywhere to repent of their sins and turn to him.

Observation

Now … the word speaks of immediate action! Everyone & Everywhere … those words should include you and me.

What do you and I need to do right now?

Repent … that word means turn around

We need to turn from “self” and “sins” and we need to turn to God right now!

Why?

Because He commands that we do!

Application

I will keep urging people to repent and turn to God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for changing my life. Thank You for allowing me the privilege of knowing You. Help me share the Good News with as many people as I can while I still can. Thank You for today. Thank You for what You are doing in and through our church. I pray that our church continues to reach our city for Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: