Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It Is More Blessed To Give Than To Receive


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Leviticus 20; Leviticus 21; Leviticus 22; Acts 20

It Is More

Blessed To Give

Than To Receive

Scripture

Acts 20

35 And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’

Observation

Working hard to help those in need! This was what the Apostle Paul said that he personally did! He did more than just tell people about Jesus! He also by his example showed his peers how to help others who were in need.

Application

I will strive to be like Paul when it comes to giving and receiving!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am blessed. I have so much. You have been so good to me. Show me how to help those around me that are in need. I pray that You continue to use our church to reach the lost for Christ. Thank You for what You are doing in the lives of so many who are attending Christ Fellowship. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: