Monday, February 04, 2013

The Heavens Proclaim The Glory Of God. The Skies Display His Craftsmanship.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Exodus 37; Exodus 38; Psalm 19; Acts 11

The Heavens Proclaim The Glory Of God.

The Skies 

Display His Craftsmanship.

Scripture

Psalm 19

The heavens proclaim the glory of God.
    The skies display his craftsmanship.


Day after day they continue to speak;
    night after night they make him known.


They speak without a sound or word;
    their voice is never heard.


Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,
    and their words to all the world.


Observation

Go outside tonight and look up! God is a Master Craftsman! Enjoy His creation! He made those stars, the moon, and the sun just for you! He also made them for me.

They proclaim His Glory. We are to proclaim His Glory too! They witness without saying a sound or a word. You and I are to be His witnesses too.

Out of all of His creation we are His delight! We are His chosen possession. As you go about your day today think about that! I am.

Application

Today I will meditate on this passage and I will think about how I can bring the LORD glory today. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I enjoy Your Creation. It speaks of Your Awesome Power and to think that You care about something as small as me. It is amazing! You are Wonderful. Glory and Honor belong to You alone!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: