Wednesday, February 27, 2013

If He (God) Says He Will Do Something, Then He Will Do It. If He Makes A Promise, Then He Will Do What He Promised.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 21; Numbers 22; Numbers 23; Mark 6; Mark 7

If He (God) Says He Will Do Something, Then He Will Do It.

If He Makes A Promise,

Then He Will Do What He Promised. 

Scripture

Numbers 23

19 God is not a man;
    he will not lie.


God is not a human being;
    his decisions will not change.


If he says he will do something,
    then he will do it.


If he makes a promise,
    then he will do what he promised.


Observation

What promises from God are you holding on to right now? Maybe you are sick and His promise of healing or His promise of Eternal Life really has your attention? James 5:14-15; John 3:16, John 5:24, John 10:28, John 1:12, I John 5:9-13

Perhaps you are going through a financial crisis and maybe His promise to meet all your needs is one you are clinging to. Philippians 4:19

It could be that you find yourself lonely and you are remembering His promise that He will always be with us. Matthew 28:20

There is not one thing that you and I are going through right now that God doesn’t have a promise for.

And if He says He will do something, then He will do it. If He makes a promise, then He will do what He promised. Numbers 23:19

Unlike us, He always keeps His promises.

Application

 I will cling to His promises today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am not as good as You at keeping my promises. You have a perfect record. I can trust You completely to keep every promise that You have ever made. I love Your Word. It is filled with promises for me from You. Thank You for being so faithful even when I am not. Thank You for being totally Trustworthy. I can put my trust and my faith in You and I will never be disappointed. You are a Mighty God. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: