Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stand Up! I Have Chosen You To Be My Servant. You Will Tell People About Me


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 5; Numbers 6; Psalm 22; Acts 26

Stand Up!

I Have Chosen You To Be My Servant.

You Will Tell People About Me

Scripture

Acts 26

16 Stand up! I have chosen you to be my servant. You will tell people about me

Observation

It was on the Damascus Road that Jesus changed the direction of the Pharisee Saul’s life. Not only was his named changed to Paul but also his life was changed forever.

God saves us for the same reason! Why has God radically changed your life? If He has changed your life it is so that others can come to know Him too. You and I have been saved for a purpose.

So you and I need to “stand up” and tell people about Jesus.

Are you a Christ Follower? Then God will give you the power to be able to stand before Kings and declare that Jesus is the Messiah and that Jesus can save them too.

Take time to read Acts 26 and picture what is happening in that courtroom. Paul is strongly persuading King Agrippa to put his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and he is not letting governor Fetus deter him. Read this passage in a modern translation so you can pick up the emotion of the moment.

Application

I will stand up today and be a witness for Christ! How about you?

Prayer


Heavenly Father, give me the boldness of Paul today to be a witness for you. Bring people into my life that need to hear the Good News about Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: