Friday, March 01, 2013

Then Jesus Asked, “Who Do You Say I Am?” Peter answered, “You Are The Messiah.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 28; Numbers 29; Mark 8

Then Jesus Asked,

“Who Do You Say I Am?”

Peter answered, “You Are The Messiah.”

Scripture

Mark 8

29 Then Jesus asked, “Who do you say I am?”

Peter answered, “You are the Messiah.”

Observation

Who is Jesus to you?

Is he just a man that lived a long time ago? Is He someone that you give lip service to but don’t recognize Him as God? Is he someone that you serve half-heartedly or not all? Maybe you don’t know Him at all?

It is a very important question that Jesus asked that day.

It is a super important question for us today. Who is Jesus? What is your answer to that very important question?

Here is my short answer! Jesus is my Lord and my Savior. He is God. He is the Messiah.

I can go on and on and on describing Jesus! How about you? Who is Jesus to you?

Application

I will think today about who Jesus is to me. And I will praise Him all day long as I think about Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son Jesus to live a sinless life and then die in my place on the cross. He died on the cross a terrible death that He did not deserve to give me eternal life which I do not deserve. I am blessed. You are so good to me. Thank You for allowing me to know Jesus and thank You for allowing me to have an abundant life here on this earth. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: