Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Human Body Has Many Parts, But The Many Parts Make Up One Whole Body. So It Is With The Body Of Christ.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Judges 1; Judges 2; Judges 3; 1 Corinthians 12

The Human Body Has Many Parts,

But The Many Parts Make Up One Whole Body.

So It Is With The Body Of Christ.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 12

12 The human body has many parts, but the many parts make up one whole body. So it is with the body of Christ.

Observation

I look around each Sunday morning and I marvel at how God has brought so many gifted people to serve together at Christ Fellowship Church. All serving with one purpose: to help others grow in Christ.

They are all so different, all so unique and all serving Christ.

A few Sundays ago we had a very unusual Sunday and we had a lot of our regular people out of pocket for one reason or another. Some were missing due to sickness; others were traveling and doing things with their families, taking advantage of school spring break. We were hurting for sure that Sunday!

It was very obvious that day just how important each person is for the body of Christ to function in a healthy way.


Application

I will recruit 6 more people to help me start a new a Hawaiian Shave Ice ministry at church. If you want to help after the 10 am or the 11:20 am service let me know. Starts Sunday April 7th!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for every person who serves at Christ Fellowship! Help them to serve with all their strength this Sunday. I pray especially for Becca Sandison today. I pray that just the right people would volunteer to help her with all the Easter activities for our children. I pray for Pastor Bruce as he prepares for this Sunday. I pray for Ladell and Randy as they prepare to lead us in worship! I pray for Jeannie as she gets things ready for all the first time guests. I pray that this Easter at Christ Fellowship would bring You honor and glory. I pray that lives would be changed forever this Sunday.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: