Monday, March 18, 2013

The Lord Directs The Steps Of The Godly. He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Psalm 37; 1 Corinthians 3

The Lord Directs The Steps 

Of The Godly.

He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.
Scripture

Psalm 37

23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.

 
24 Though they stumble, they will never fall,
    for the Lord holds them by the hand.


Observation

What is God thinking about you right now?

If you are striving to live a godly life then the answer to that question is found in Psalm 37:23b, “He delights in every detail of their lives.”

Can you imagine that your life and my life could bring delight to our God? All we have to do is live a godly life and it will bring Him delight!

How about the next verse that says, “Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.” Wow! What a great promise!

Application

 I will memorize and hold on to Psalm 37:23-24 this week. How about you?
Prayer

Lord, you direct my steps. I know that You delight in every detail of my life. When I stumble, I will not fall because You are holding me by the hand! Thank You Lord for this promise. It comes at just the right time in my life! Thank You for the 62 years that You have let me live on this planet. Thank You for bringing Kathy into my life and giving us 43 awesome years together. Thank You for all my super kids and all of the wonderful grand children that they have given us. Thank You for all of our friends that You have brought into our lives that live in so many different places where You have allowed us to serve. Thank You for our church and the miracles that You are doing every week in the lives of those that attend. You are an awesome God! You are Worthy to be Praised!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: