Monday, March 04, 2013

Listen To Me! You Can Pray For Anything, And If You Believe, You Will Have It.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Numbers 34; Numbers 35; Numbers 36; Mark 11

Listen To Me!

You Can Pray For Anything,

And If You Believe, You Will Have It. 

Scripture

Mark 11 

  24 Listen to me! You can pray for anything, and if you believe, you will have it. 

Observation

I spent part of this morning before I got out of bed praying for different people that God placed on my heart. I asked God to work in their lives in different ways depending on their needs. I asked with confidence knowing that I could pray for anything with faith and God would answer my prayers for them. 

You see the focus of my life needs to be on other people and not on myself. I have a friend who desires to have a Quiet time every day. So I prayed for him this morning that he would be successful this week. 

I prayed for people going through difficult times and for those making difficult decisions. I prayed for people that I would like to see closer to the Lord. I prayed for people that are sick. I prayed for my pastor and his family. I prayed that God would give Pastor Bruce extra wisdom this week and I prayed that God would protect his family. 

As I prayed I prayed with confidence. Why? I John 5:14-15 says,
 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him. And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.

Application

I will continue to pray specifically for the needs of those around me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I have confidence in You. I know that You hear me whenever I ask for anything that pleases You. And since I know You hear me when I make my requests, I also know that You will give me what I ask for.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: