Thursday, March 14, 2013

Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, And Self-Control


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 25; Deuteronomy 26; Deuteronomy 27; Galatians 5 

Love, Joy, Peace,

Patience, Kindness, Faithfulness,

Gentleness, And Self-Control

Scripture

Galatians 5 

22 But the fruit that the Spirit produces in a person’s life is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control.

Observation

When you get squeezed what comes out? Do the people around me see the fruit of the Spirit in my life? How about life? 

If you squeeze a lemon you get lemon juice … if you squeeze a Christian do you still get lemon juice? 

I hope that most of the time coming from my life is the fruit of the Spirit. I hope people see love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. 

I say most of the time because I am not always full of God’s Holy Spirit. I am not full all of the time because I leak! And if you are honest you do too!

Application

I am praying that the Holy Spirit control every bit of me. I am yielding all of my life to Him right now. How about you?  

Prayer


Heavenly Father, help me to be filled and controlled by Your Holy Spirit. I want the fruit of the Spirit to be evident in my life.


http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: