Sunday, March 10, 2013

But Even Before I Was Born, God Chose Me And Called Me By His Marvelous Grace.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 13; Deuteronomy 14; Deuteronomy 15; Galatians 1

But Even Before I Was Born,

God Chose Me 

And Called Me By His Marvelous Grace.

Scripture

Galatians 1

15 But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him 16 to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.

Observation

I am amazed that even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace.
I remember our first memory verse of the Rick Warren’s 40 Days of Purpose study that we are about to finish: 

I am your Creator. You were in my care even before you were born. Isaiah 44:2

If we have a relationship with God it is only because of His Grace. He chose us and called us before we were even born.

He has chosen us and He has called us for a specific purpose and that purpose is to spread the Good News!

Application

I will look for opportunities to talk to people about Jesus today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to know You in a personal way. You are my God. Help me today to love You with all my heart, all of my soul, and all of my strength. You are worthy to be praised.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: