Sunday, March 31, 2013

Be On Guard. Stand Firm In The Faith. Be Courageous. Be Strong. And Do Everything With Love.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Judges 9; Judges 10; Psalm 49; 1 Corinthians 16

Be On Guard.

Stand Firm In The Faith. Be Courageous. Be Strong.

And Do Everything With Love.

Scripture

1 Corinthians 16

13 Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. 14 And do everything with love.

Observation

How many times in scripture are we commanded to be strong and to be courageous? Paul adds to this admonition with “and do everything with love”. Stand firm in the faith and be on guard and do everything with love.

Sometimes we can almost get everything right when we are being attacked except responding back in love. We want to hit them right in their circumstances and pay them back.  

Application

I will strive to do everything with love. It is way to easy to lose it and respond back in anger!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be different in my response than other people expect. Help me to have self-control. Don’t let me lose my temper and respond in anger. Help me to do everything in love.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: