Monday, March 11, 2013

Christ Lives In Me


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 16; Deuteronomy 17; Deuteronomy 18; Psalm 38; Galatians 2 

Christ 

Lives

In Me

Scripture

Galatians 2 

20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Observation

Maybe we need a reminder – Christ lives in us! If you are a Christ follower you are one powerful person! Dr. Waylon B. Moore would remind us that we are wired with 220! Galatians 2:20!

What does it mean to have Christ living in us? What does that mean to you? How will it affect the way you deal with life’s challenges? This is Monday you know!

Paul said to those at the church in Philippi,

“For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.” Philippians 4:13

    And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

How did you wake up this morning? I had a restless night. Over and over and over again during the night I had to quote scripture. Over and over and over again this set of verses came to my mind,

    “Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7



    “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

Application

Today, I will continue to hold on to these promises. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that Christ lives in me. I no longer live for myself but I lived for Christ Who died for me. Help me to trust You with all my heart. Help me to pray to You rather than worry. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! Give me the strength and the power today to live this day in a way that pleases You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: