Sunday, March 17, 2013

No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard, And No Mind Has Imagined What God Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Deuteronomy 32; Deuteronomy 33; Deuteronomy 34; 1 Corinthians 2

No Eye Has Seen, No Ear Has Heard,

And No Mind Has Imagined What God

Has Prepared For Those Who Love Him

Scripture

1 Corinthians 2

9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, 

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
    and no mind has imagined
what God has prepared
    for those who love him.”


Observation

 Going through a rough time?

Need some encouragement? 

How about meditating on 1 Corinthians 2:9 and just think about what future is in store for those that love God! 

It is beyond what we can even imagine!

Application

I will meditate on this verse and some other verses that talk about my future.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, glory be to You! By Your Mighty power at work within me, You are able to accomplish infinitely more than I could ever dare to ask or hope (Ephesians 3:20 Eddy paraphrase). I believe what You have promised me in I Corinthians 2:9 when You said, “no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined, what You have prepared for me because I love You.” (Eddy paraphrase) Thank You for all Your promises. Thank You for loving me. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: