Wednesday, April 23, 2014

And The Very Hairs On Your Head Are All Numbered. So Don’t Be Afraid; You Are More Valuable To God Than A Whole Flock Of Sparrows.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 27; Psalm 141; 1 Chronicles 9; Matthew 10


And The Very Hairs On Your Head Are All Numbered.

So Don’t Be Afraid;

You Are More Valuable To God Than A Whole Flock Of Sparrows.

Scripture

Matthew 10

29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin?
But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
 
30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Observation

What are you worried about? What has you all messed up today? Read Matthew 10 and think about it for a while. In fact, just meditate on this passage all day long!

Nothing that happens to me goes unnoticed by my Heavenly Father. I am very valuable to Him. He says in His Word that He delights in me. He knows everything about me and He still loves me. “The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.” Psalm 37:23

During everything that is going to happen to me today my Heavenly Father has my back. He is taking care of me. How do I know that? Because I read His Word everyday and He tells me over and over again not to be afraid.

So lets go out and live today with everything we’ve got!


Application

I will live today knowing that my God is taking care of me and He is taking care of every detail of my life. 

 Prayer

 O Lord, I am calling to you. Please hurry!
    Listen when I cry to you for help!
Accept my prayer as incense offered to you,
    and my upraised hands as an evening offering.

Take control of what I say, O Lord,
    and guard my lips. Psalm 141:1-3


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: