Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Don't Use Human Plans And Methods To Win My Battles.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 8; 1 Samuel 9; 1 Samuel 10; 2 Corinthians 10

I Don't Use

Human Plans

And Methods To Win My Battles.

Scripture

2 Corinthians 10

It is true that I am an ordinary, weak human being, but I don’t use human plans and methods to win my battles. I use God’s mighty weapons, not those made by men, to knock down the devil’s strongholds.     

Observation

I am an ordinary weak human being just like the Apostle Paul. And I have the same arsenal that the Apostle Paul had at his disposal to fight the enemy. If you are a Christ follower then so do you.

    For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Philippians 4:13 

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Application

I will pray today for someone that is dealing with oppression using these scriptures to knock down the devil’s strongholds.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know the person who I am thinking of right now. I pray that You would remove the strongholds in this person’s life. You are far more powerful than anything that is bothering them.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: