Friday, April 18, 2014

I Prayed To The LORD, And He Answered Me. He Freed Me From All My Fears. Those Who Look To Him For Help Will Be Radiant With Joy;


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 20; 1 Samuel 21; Psalm 34; Matthew 5

I Prayed To The LORD, And He Answered Me.

He Freed Me From All My Fears.

Those Who Look To Him For Help Will Be Radiant With Joy;

Scripture

Psalm 34

I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.
    He freed me from all my fears.

 
Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy;


Observation

Monday night Kathy came to me right before our life group meeting started and tearfully told me that her diamond in her wedding ring had fallen out and was lost.

At the end of small group she told the ladies what had happened and they began to search our house for the diamond with no success. Kathy and I looked high and low for that little diamond. I was a senior in high school when I bought that for her 45 years ago. Kathy and I both prayed and asked God to help us find that very small diamond.

I gave her that diamond ring on June 3, 1969!

We looked everywhere, outside and even in the garage with no success. I had stopped looking and had pretty much given up on the idea of ever finding it when Kathy came and told me that she found the diamond. It was in our bedroom closet in the carpet. The closet was dark but when she opened the closet door the light from the bedroom shined into the closet and that little diamond began to sparkle and she found it.

We were beyond excited! We knew that God helped us find that diamond. And we continue to marvel at His goodness. We were radiant with joy!


Application

I will continue to ask my God for help all the time!



Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness and Your unfailing love. You amaze me. Something so small as a lost tiny diamond doesn’t go unnoticed by You. Help me today please You with the way I live. Help me encourage the people around me today!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: