Thursday, April 03, 2014

Clearly, You Are A Letter From Christ Showing The Result Of Our Ministry Among You.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Judges 17; Judges 18; Psalm 89; 2 Corinthians 3 

Clearly, You 

Are A Letter From Christ

Showing The Result Of Our Ministry Among You.

Scripture

2 Corinthians 3 

Are we beginning to praise ourselves again? Are we like others, who need to bring you letters of recommendation, or who ask you to write such letters on their behalf? Surely not!
 
The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you.
 
Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This “letter” is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts.

Observation

 I am the result of the ministry of Pastor Waylon B. Moore. My life is a letter of recommendation of his ministry. Not only mine, but Kathy’s too and not only our lives but probably thousands of others all over the world.

God used Bro. Moore and his wonderful wife Clemmie to forever change the direction of our lives.

Charles and Patsy Hartwig were also godly mentors who poured their lives into ours!

Was someone instrumental in your coming to Christ? Who helped you to grow in the Lord?

Application

I will continue to invest my life into the lives of those that God brings my way. How about you? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to continue to focus on the ministry you have given me. Thank You for the people that You have brought into my life. Help me to be a godly influence to them. Show me who I need to spend time with. Bring people into my life that need and want to grow.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: