Monday, April 07, 2014

Come And See What Our God Has Done, What Awesome Miracles He Performs For People!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 1; 1 Samuel 2; Psalm 66; 2 Corinthians 7

Come And See

What Our God Has Done,

What Awesome Miracles He Performs For People!

Scripture

Psalm 66

Come and see what our God has done,
    what awesome miracles he performs for people!


16 Come and listen, all you who fear God,
    and I will tell you what he did for me.
17 For I cried out to him for help,
    praising him as I spoke.
18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
    the Lord would not have listened.
19 But God did listen!
    He paid attention to my prayer.
20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
    or withdraw his unfailing love from me.


Observation

 Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles He performs for people! Come and see what our God is doing at Christ Fellowship!

Come and listen, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what He did for me.

There is so much that He has done for me that it might take a few minutes, but I would love to tell you!

This morning I woke up thinking about what a Powerful God I serve. Nothing is too hard for him. He encouraged me with His Word as I thought about things that are concerns to me.

Application

 I will share with everybody that I talk today what God did for me!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I cried out to You for help, praising You as I spoke. I know that if I had not confessed the sin in my heart, You would not have listened. But You did listen! You paid attention to my prayer. Praise God, You did not ignore my prayer or withdraw Your unfailing love from me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: