Wednesday, April 02, 2014

We Preach The Word Of God With Sincerity And With Christ’s Authority, Knowing That God Is Watching Us.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Judges 13; Judges 14; Judges 15; Judges 16; 2 Corinthians 2

We Preach The Word Of God

With Sincerity And With Christ’s Authority,

Knowing That God Is Watching Us.

Scripture

2 Corinthians 2

17 You see, we are not like the many hucksters who preach for personal profit. We preach the word of God with sincerity and with Christ’s authority, knowing that God is watching us.

Observation

What are you and I doing? What are we involved in? Is your life and is my life preaching Christ?

Have we compromised our walk with Christ in some area?

Are we rationalizing sinful behavior and trying to make excuses for continuing in the sin?

 Are you and I living in a way that God’s Word is preached through us with sincerity and with Christ’s authority?

Don’t we realize that God is watching us?

I do.  

Application

I will live out this day knowing every second that my God is watching me. It is my intention today to make Him Smile! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, let my life today reflect my relationship with You. Do not let me do things that displease You. Let me know it the instant that I sin. I want to be used by You today for Your glory and for Your honor.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: