Tuesday, April 29, 2014

But Who Do You Say I Am?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Samuel 4; 2 Samuel 5; Psalm 139; Matthew 16

But Who

Do You

Say I Am? 

Scripture

Matthew 16

15 Then he asked them, “But who do you say I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus replied, “You are blessed, Simon son of John, because my Father in heaven has revealed this to you. You did not learn this from any human being.

Observation

Who is Jesus Christ to you? But who do you say Jesus Christ is? Is He just a great teacher to you? Is He more than that to you? I would love to hear your answer!

I may start asking people that question just to see how they would answer me.

I know who Jesus Christ is!

He is my Lord and my Savior. He is the great I AM! He is the Messiah. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He is also my Friend.

How about it? Who is Jesus to you?


Application

I will ask the people that I meet today that question. So I can hear their response. Their response should include at least a hint that they have a personal relationship with Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for revealing to me that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. He is the Son of God. He is Savior and Lord. He is my Savior. Thank You for allowing me to hear and understand the Good News. Thank You for the privilege of being one of Your children.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: