Sunday, April 13, 2014

Be Joyful. Grow To Maturity. Encourage Each Other. Live In Harmony And Peace.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 14; 1 Chronicles 4; 2 Corinthians 13 

Be Joyful.

Grow To Maturity.

Encourage Each Other. Live In Harmony And Peace. 

Scripture

2 Corinthians 13 

11 Dear brothers and sisters, I close my letter with these last words: Be joyful. Grow to maturity. Encourage each other. Live in harmony and peace. Then the God of love and peace will be with you.

Observation

Good words for me today. Be joyful. It is my choice today.

Grow to maturity. I don’t ever want to stop growing.

Encourage each other. As I go to church in a few minutes that is exactly what I intend to do.

How about you?

Application

I will strive to be an encouragement to people today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, this is Your day! Help me to worship You with all of my heart. Help me to encourage those that I come in contact with today. You are worthy of our praise! Help me to praise You today with all of my heart!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: