Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Prove By The Way You Live That You have Repented Of Your Sins And Turned To God.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 18; 1 Chronicles 6; Psalm 11; Matthew 3

Prove By The Way

You Live

That You have Repented Of Your Sins And Turned To God.

Scripture

Matthew 3

Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God.

Observation

If we belong to the Lord Jesus Christ then we ought to act like it. The actions of my life should not be a contradiction to what I say I believe.

Repentance and obedience go together!

    Those who obey my commandments are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them, and I will love them. And I will reveal myself to each one of them." John 14:21

Application

I will live today in a way that shows that I have repented of my sins and am living for God. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live today in such a way that those around me would know for certain that I love You. Help us to get the project a church finished and ready for Easter Sunday. You are worthy of honor and praise.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: