Monday, April 21, 2014

My Heart Is Confident In You, O God; My Heart Is Confident. No Wonder I Can Sing Your Praises!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
1 Samuel 24; Psalm 57; Psalm 58; 1 Chronicles 8; Matthew 8

My Heart Is Confident In You, O God;

My Heart Is Confident.

No Wonder I Can Sing Your Praises!

Scripture

Psalm 57

My heart is confident in you, O God;
    my heart is confident.
    No wonder I can sing your praises!


Observation

No wonder I can sing Your praises!

Yesterday, Easter Sunday was an unbelievable day at Christ Fellowship! So many people in attendance and so many people making decisions to make Jesus Christ their Lord and their Savior. It was a quite remarkable day!

I am so proud of the leadership that God has put in place at our church. They did a very good job yesterday.

May God receive all the glory! May God receive all the praise!

My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing Your praises!

Application

 I will give God praise for what happened yesterday at Christ Fellowship!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to be a part of a church that is focused on reaching people for Christ. I pray that this week You will help us prepare for next Sunday. Help us to do even better at helping people find You. I pray that Your Holy Spirit would continue to guide and direct our staff. May they continue to put Your kingdom first. Be glorified through Your church this week. We pray for all of those that made decisions yesterday. Put on their hearts a desire to grow in their new faith. Don’t let them slip away.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: