Saturday, April 19, 2014

Can All Your Worries Add A Single Moment To Your Life?


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Can All Your Worries

Add

A Single Moment To Your Life? 

Scripture


27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

28 “And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, 29 yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. 30 And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?

33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

Observation

Worry! Do you ever worry? God tells us that worry is a lack of faith.

Has our focus this week been on the Kingdom of God? Are we seeking it more than anything else? Or has all our attention been on things that only bring us worry and concern?

Application

I don’t know about you, but I am going to focus on Matthew 6:33 this week.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to worry. Don’t let my focus be on trivial stuff that You promise to take care of for me. Give me the faith to trust You with the details of my life and help me to keep my attention on what You would have me to do.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

http://www.enewhope.org/bible/

No comments: