Friday, March 06, 2015

But I Am Not Like That I Live With Integrity


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

But I Am Not Like That
I
Live With Integrity

Loving leadership is founded on loving integrity. If you and I are going to lead then we must have it.

Scripture

Psalm 26

11 But I am not like that; I live with integrity.
    So redeem me and show me mercy.
12 Now I stand on solid ground,
    and I will publicly praise the Lord. NLT



2 Samuel 22

26 “To the faithful you show yourself faithful;
    to those with integrity you show integrity. NLT



Proverbs 20

28 Love and truth form a good leader;
    sound leadership is founded on loving integrity. Message



Observation

INTEGRITY

Biblical examples of leading with integrity: Job, Moses, Joshua, Daniel, David, Peter, and Paul (just to mention a few) they were all men of “integrity”.

If you and I are going to lead then we must have it.

Oops! Sure don’t want to forget the ladies: Biblical examples of ladies known for their integrity would be: Deborah, Esther, Ruth, Naomi and Mary. And I am sure that you could name even more!

God wants to use us, but to use us like He wants to use us we must be people of “integrity”.

We have to be honest and trustworthy. We must be consistent. We have got to be someone that people can count on. And we sure need humility. (I am preaching to “me, myself, and I” as I write this.)

Our spouse, our children, our grandchildren, our church, all of our business partners and contacts, and all of our friends need to see us shine with integrity.

Application

I will strive today to be a person of integrity. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have given me so many good examples to follow. I have many friends that walk in integrity. I can count on them. I can look up to them. You have given me godly examples in the lives of those that I read about in Your Word. Now help me to live a godly life. Help me be the man that You have called me to be. Help me to be a man of integrity. Show me where I am lacking. Show me where I am weak. I want to be all that I can be for You. 

Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 3,4; Psalms 36; Mark 13; Psalm 26-30

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: