Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You Made Me; You Created Me. Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Made Me; You Created Me.
Now
Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.

Lord, don’t let me do stupid sins that mess up my relationship with You!

Scripture

Psalm 119

73 You made me; you created me.
    Now give me the sense to follow your commands.


Observation

What I need is the sense to not do stupid stuff! Lord, don’t let me do stupid sins that mess up my relationship with You!

What you and I need today is the sense to follow God … to be led by Him.

Why do we have to be so hard headed? Why do we disobey so easily?

Lord, give us the sense to follow Your commands today.

This chapter contains a few of my very first memory verses:

    Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalm 119:9 KJV

Psalm 119:105
    Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. KJV

 Application

I will ask the Lord to give me the sense to follow His commands today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light for my path. I know how I can stay pure. I can stay pure by obeying Your word and following its rules. I have hidden Your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You.  

Lord, you are mine! I promise to obey your words! With all my heart I want your blessings. Be merciful as you promised. Psalm 119:105,9,11,57-58
   

Daily Bible Reading:  Joshua 18,19,20; 1 Corinthians 9; Psalm 119

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: