Friday, March 13, 2015

Come And Listen, All You Who Fear God, And I Will Tell You What He Did For Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Come And Listen,
All You Who Fear God,
And I Will Tell You What He Did For Me.

What has God done for you?

Scripture

Psalm 66

16 Come and listen, all you who fear God,
    and I will tell you what he did for me.

Observation

What has God done for you?

Lets brag on God!

He has done so much for me.

He has given me a wonderful wife and a super family, lots of great friends, and He saved me from certain death and He has given me more time on this earth to enjoy them!

What has He done for you?

Application

I will thank the Lord for being so wonderful to me. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being so good to me. I don’t deserve it. You are such an Awesome God. You have showered me with blessings.

Shout joyful praises to God, all the earth!

    Sing about the glory of his name!
    Tell the world how glorious he is.


Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!
    Your enemies cringe before your mighty power.


Everything on earth will worship you;
    they will sing your praises,
    shouting your name in glorious songs.” Psalm 66:1-4 Amen


Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 22,23,24; Galatians 4 Psalm 62-67


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: