Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I Took My Troubles To The LORD; I Cried Out To Him, And He Answered My Prayer.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I
Took My Troubles To The LORD;
I Cried Out To Him, And He Answered My Prayer.

I would love to hear how our God has answered your prayers. I don’t know about you but it encourages me when I hear what God is doing in the lives of other people.


Scripture

Psalm 120

I took my troubles to the Lord;
    I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer.


Observation

Do you have that kind of relationship with God? Do you take your troubles to Him?

When was the last time He answered your prayers?

Every week in the life groups that I get to participate in I hear about answers to prayers. God loves to respond to His children when they call on Him.

There are so many people that I am praying for right now. Many of them are dealing with health issues and it is my privilege to take their need to my God in prayer.

I prayed during the night for a couple whose marriage needs to be restored. Why did I take time to pray for them? Because I know my God loves to answer my prayers. And I know that He wants their marriage restored.

I hope you are praying and interceding for the people that God has brought into your life.

I would love to hear how our God has answered your prayers. I don’t know about you but it encourages me when I hear what God is doing in the lives of other people.


Application


I will continue praying for people as God puts them on my heart. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Donna who is in the hospital. I pray for healing. I pray for my friends dealing with cancer. Give them strength. Heal them 100%. 

I pray for my friends who need to have their marriage restored. Do whatever it takes Lord to restore that relationship. 

I take my troubles to You Lord; I cry out to You, and You answer my prayers.


Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 21,22; Psalms 47; 1 Corinthians 10; Psalm 120-125


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: