Saturday, March 21, 2015

Let All That I Am Praise The LORD; May I Never Forget The Good Things He Does For Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Let All That I Am
Praise The LORD;
May I Never Forget The Good Things He Does For Me.

What a great Psalm to read on a Saturday!

Scripture

Psalm 103

Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.


Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    may I never forget the good things he does for me.


He forgives all my sins
    and heals all my diseases.


He redeems me from death
    and crowns me with love and tender mercies.


He fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!


Observation

Do you ever wake up during the night and begin to think about stuff and find it hard to go back to sleep. Don’t you just hate that?

Last night was one of those nights for me.

Two of the passages of scripture that I immediately started quoting to myself were:


    Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7


    You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you,
        whose thoughts are fixed on you! Isaiah 26:3

I just kept repeating these verses over and over again until I finally went back to sleep.

Fear of the future, and fear what may lie ahead are a few tools of Satan to mess us up. And the Bible is God’s tool to keep us walking down the road of faith!
Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me. Psalm 103:2




Application


Today I will take time to think about all of the good things that the Lord has done for me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Let all that I am praise You; with my whole heart, I will praise Your holy name. Let all that I am praise You; may I never forget the good things You have done for me. You forgive all my sins and heal all my diseases. You redeemed me from death and crowned me with love and tender mercies. You fill my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! Amen Psalm 103:1-5 Personalized!

Daily Bible Reading:  Psalm 103-107

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: